Murray Edwards College, Cambridge

From LGBT Archive
Jump to: navigation, search
The Fountain Court
Murray Edwards College, Cambridge, formerly New Hall, is a constituent college of the University of Cambridge, for women only.

It was founded in 1954 as New Hall, and originally occupied premises in Silver Street, Cambridge. In 1965 it moved to a larger site in Huntingdon Road. It was renamed Murray Edwards College in 2008.